A.C.T Safeguard Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should A.C.T Safeguard Ltd ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
A.C.T Safeguard Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/08/2012.
What A.C.T Safeguard Ltd Collect
A.C.T Safeguard Ltd may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What A.C.T Safeguard Ltd do with the information they gather
A.C.T Safeguard Ltd requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· A.C.T Safeguard Ltd may use the information to improve our products and services.
· A.C.T Safeguard Ltd may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which A.C.T Safeguard Ltd think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, A.C.T Safeguard Ltd may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. A.C.T Safeguard Ltd may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. A.C.T Safeguard Ltd may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A.C.T Safeguard Ltd is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,A.C.T Safeguard Ltd have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information A.C.T Safeguard Ltd collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A.C.T Safeguard Ltd use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. A.C.T Safeguard Ltd only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that A.C.T Safeguard Ltd do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, A.C.T Safeguard Ltd cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
A.C.T Safeguard Ltd will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless A.C.T Safeguard Ltd have your permission or are required by law to do so. A.C.T Safeguard Ltd may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which A.C.T Safeguard Ltd think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which A.C.T Safeguard Ltd hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Vaughan House, Eggleston Court, Middlesbrough, TS2 1RU.
If you believe that any information A.C.T Safeguard Ltd are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. A.C.T Safeguard Ltd will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A.C.T Safeguard Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless A.C.T Safeguard Ltd is negligent, A.C.T Safeguard Ltd will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only.